Today, there is an astonishing 1.2 zettabytes of data housed on storage arrays, desktops, laptops, servers, and other digital devices around the globe. That is approximately 1 billion terabytes, or the equivalent of 75 billion fully loaded 16 GB memory sticks. By the year 2020, there will be 44 times the amount of data that existed in the year 2010. In fact, businesses today can expect to see a 40 – 50 percent yearly data growth rate.
Pride Technologies can you help you and your organization manage your growing repository of data effectively. Our experienced professionals will help analyze your storage environment and identify the storage solution that meets your business requirements today and anticipates your needs tomorrow.
No matter your current data storage capacity, Pride Technologies can help you:
- Map your current storage environment, providing in-depth insight into your systems
- Classify your data to allow for archiving and tiering, where appropriate
- Identify the performance and availability requirements of your data
- Design a storage strategy that meets your needs and allows for space and performance growth
- Architect the ideal storage solution that allows you to access the data you need, when you need it with speed and reliability